1. Why are Bromham Parish Council preparing a Neighbourhood Plan?
2. How long will the production of the Neighbourhood Plan take?
3. What sort of things will the Neighbourhood Plan be able to cover?
4. Can the people of the Parish get involved in making the Neighbourhood
Plan, even if they are not on the Parish Council?
5. What help will be provided by Bedford Borough Council?
6. What are the costs of the Neighbourhood Plan likely to be?
7. Will specialists need to be appointed to support the Neighbourhood Plan
8. What funding or support is there for those who want to do
9. Does the Neighbourhood Plan have to conform to the Adopted Local
10. How will the production of a Neighbourhood Plan relate to Local
Authorities which are putting Local Plans in place, such as Bedford
11. Can a Neighbourhood Plan be prepared if Bedford Borough Council has
not yet finished its Local Plan?
12. What happens if the Neighbourhood Plan is completed after Bedford
Borough Council has finished its Local Plan?
13. Who carries out the examination – is it only a planning inspector?
14. Does the Parish Council have to run a referendum?
15. What role do Bedford Borough Council have once the Neighbourhood
Plan has been approved at a referendum?
Provided by Bedfordshire Parishes using Cambridge Open Systems technology.
Free Community Websites |
Terms and Conditions | Privacy | Cookies
| Leave Feedback